Article: Seller of BTS Jungkook’s hat for 10 million won “I join” under investigation
Font: Money today through Naver
1. [+94, -1] Good thing he showed up, since he was going to get caught anyway. He better not try again.
two. [+60, -0] The State Department should fire him for tarnishing his image.
3. [+26, -6] So he’s not even a State Department official, he’s an employee… one of those people who prints their documents at the counter.
Four. [+11, -0] Too blinded by his own greed
5. [+6, -0] So in reality he is not an official but a public official.
6. [+4, -0] Seriously pathetic… he really risked his entire career thinking he could earn 10 million won like this.
7. [+9, -6] All this for a hat worn by a clown, aigoo you fool, why didn’t you throw it away?
8. [+3, -0] I don’t understand how someone can be so stupid
9. [+3, -0] Such an interesting way to get fired from your job.
10 [+3, -0] 10 million won? Who would buy it if it’s not even a nugget?
eleven [+2, -0] Pathetic…
12 [+2, -0] Why do you want to sell this? Why would you buy this? ㅋㅋ Do BTS kids have gold flakes in their hair? Are those gold flakes on the hat itself? ㅎㅎ